- Registration will be closed Friday, September 10th at 23:55 Bilbao time (GMT +2)
- Poster sessions will be at Gather.town. For further information you can check the agenda at Whova
- Take a look to the agenda of the conference in Timetable page
- ECML PKDD 2021 Awards are now available
- The PDFs of Accepted Papers have been uploaded. Take a look in the programme
- Registration in now OPEN. Check it in Registration page
- Accepted Papers are now available. Take a look in Accepted Papers
- Accepted Workshops & Tutorials are now available. Take a look in the programme page
- Abstracts and Paper submission is closed
- Take a look to Keynote Speakers in the programme page
- Take a look to Discovery Challenges accepted in the programme page
- Tutorials and Workshops Proposals have extended deadline to April 2nd, 2021
- Paper submission is now OPEN. For more information go to Research and ADS Tracks page.
ECML PDKK 2021 offers several attractive sponsorship packages to provide opportunities for companies and organizations to enjoy a great amount of visibility within the machine learning and data mining communities.
For further information, please write to email@example.com
About the conference:
The European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases will take place ONLINE from the 13th to the 17th of September 2021.
This event is the premier European machine learning and data mining conference and builds upon over 19 years of successful events and conferences held across Europe.
We look forward to welcoming you virtually.
For general inquiries about ECML PKDD 2021, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to Contact page.